Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Time Blues ( not the movie)

Sorry but I had to put this down to show you the opposite of how I am and how ironic this poster is because these people are pretty happy for a movie called summer time blues, just saying.

Well hello people long time no talk, am I right? Well it just been boring old summer time and I should probably be reading for school but I decide to blog because I haven't got my books in yet. Well blogging is writing so at least I am doing something that can help me in school. I recently discovered stumble upon so cool right.. How many of you guys go on stumble upon? *Cricket* *cricket*. That's the sprit. All I heard was Crickets. ok well if anybody is reading this which then I would be very flattered and thankful that you kept on reading this you can answer that question that I asked before and/ or you can tell me how summer is for you guys and/or say anything else that on your mind?
BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment