Friday, June 28, 2013

A Day of Would You Rather plus Question #1


Ok today out of the blue I decided that it would be fun if I could do Would you rather questions for the whole day. The whole day as in every hour or so. Ok, and this will only work if people participate by commenting below on what they would rather do. So the Would you Rather games starts NOW!!!

Would you rather listen to a song the you truly hate for one whole day every second of the day or be force to watch a movie you hate for one day every second of that day?

P.S. I will be using this website for a lot of my questions and a lot of the questions are bot very PG some are not very PG-13. So if you do not like those types of questions I don't recommend the website. I only looked for the PG questions and just ignored the gross ones.

Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment